Andrew County, Misssouri
- Andrew County Historical Society
- Andrew County MOGenWeb
- Andrew County PACT Project
All Andrew County cemeteries were photographed from 2004–2008 and are documented here. The site also includes some obits and a wonderful index of ALL the names of the buried people in Andrew County – a GREAT resource if you aren’t sure exactly where they are buried! The web admin also has a huge database of information on many of the families (which is not on the site) and is very helpful.
Atchison County, Missouri
Buchanan County, Missouri
Families with Area Connections
- Kansas City Mid-Continent Public Library
- Memory Lane - St. JosephOld pictures of St. Joseph - various subject matters and times.
- National Military Heritage Museum
- Remington Nature Center
Who would have thought that an item of genealogical significance would be found at a nature center?
While visiting the Remington Nature Center recently, a display of old Peace Medals came to my attention. Peace Medals were given by agents of the U.S. Government to the chiefs of Native American tribes as a display of their honorable intentions when negotiating. Each president had their own unique design. In the display case there is an example of a George Washington Peace Medal. Accompanying it is a letter from the Smithsonian, authenticating the medal in 1907. What caught my eye was that the letter was addressed to one J. F. Quinn ~ and I knew at once this was the grandfather of our very own NWMGS member, based on previous research that we had completed on this family! The museum has been most gracious in assisting with information regarding the artifact. It just goes to show there is genealogical information in the least likely of places!
Visit Remington Nature Center website for more information on their wonderful programs!
- Saint Joseph Public Library
- ArizonaBirth and death records.
- California Death Records 1940-1997
- GeorgiaState digital archives, including death certificates.
- Illinois State ArchivesIncludes military, death and marriage databases.
- MarylandState digital archives, including maps, land records, photos and death records.
- MassachusettesIncludes vital records.
- MichiganVarious records, including 1897-1920 death certificates.
- Michigan 1867-1897 Deaths
- Minnesota Marriages
- Missouri -- University of Missouri Digital CollectionCounty plat books from 1930.
- Missouri -- University of Missouri Digital LibrarySanborn Fire Insurance maps for several years and areas of Missouri.
- Missouri -- Western Historical Manuscripts Collection
- Missouri Death Certificates
- Missouri State Historical Society
- North Dakota Death Index
- Ohio Death Certificates 1908-1953Death certificate collection at FamilySearch.org
- OregonState digital archives, including military, probate and vital records.
- Texas Death Certificates 1890-1976Texas death certificates collection at FamilySearch.org.
- UtahState archives includes birth, death, probate and divorce records.
- West VirginiaIncludes birth, death and marriage records.
Created by SJL Creations, see more on http://www.sjlcreations.be