The NWMGS welcomes anyone interested in genealogy. Membership dues are $20.00 per year for those living in the United States; $30.00 for those living outside of the United States but within North America; and $40.00 for all other foreign addresses. You can pay your dues by cash, check, or through PayPal by contacting Connie.
Included with a membership:
- one copy of The Journal, published bi-annually
- the newsletter, published quarterly
- UNLIMITED access to research resources at the library
- a 10% discount on Society publications
- surname inquiries for members are also placed in the NWMGS Journal and on the website at no cost
There are three (3) membership types - annual, 3-year, and 5-year. A $5 discount is provided for a 3-year membership ($55 vs. $60). A $10 discount is provided for a 5-year membership ($90 vs. $100). These multi-year options save members the hassle and expense of writing checks and mailing them each year, as well as the necessity of remembering what month of the year their membership expires. They also save both member and the NWMGS precious time and resources. Please consider one of these multi-year options for your NWMGS membership!
A NWMGS membership also covers both adult members of a household - no need to pay extra for having your spouse/significant other on the same account.